BOD Solution: publishing PayableTransactionBOD and ReceivableTransactionBOD if invoice data is maintained after finalizing the invoice
SITUATION IDENTIFIED IN:
“Payment Terms” (tfacp1111s000)
“Purchase-Invoice Details” (tfacp2100s000)
“Payment Terms” (tfacr1112s000)
“Sales Invoice Details” (tfacr2525s000)
1) If any changes are made to an invoice header, no new PayableTransactionBOD or ReceivableTransactionBOD is published.
2) The accountingEntity and location for attribute PurchaseOrderReference_DocumentID_ID in the lines of the SupplierInvoiceBOD are not always correct.
1) In case a sales or purchase invoice header is updated and it had been finalized before, all appropriate BODs will be republished.
2) The lookup for both attributes has been corrected.
PATH NAME IN DIAL-UP DIRECTORY/WEB SITE:
Below are the supported VRC’s based on the standard derivation structures. It is necessary to download and patch all links contained under the VRC in the order listed. The solutions may contain standard and localized components, which require multiple ftp links.
If your Current VRC is:
Please read solution 1004434 for installation instructions.
- Baan Case Studies
- Baan Common
- Baan Distribution
- Baan ERP
- Baan Finance
- Baan Implementation
- Baan Manufacturing
- Baan Migration
- Baan Tools
- Baan Transportation
- Infor ION
- Infor Ln MS Reporting Connector
- Integration Installation
- SSRS Reports